11.03.2004

First thought - post Bush (praise the Lord!)

The red counties, thus far posted on USA Today, are not so red as we may wish to believe. 'Majorities' are only that. In, reality, they are purple, albeit obviously weighted Red. My county, comfortably in flyover country is no exception. In this vein, I give grudging assent to the line of Barak Obama. That is, nothing is black and white as we give glancing acknowledgment to. My position is predicated upon the simple reason of my Americanhood. I prefer to get along with my fellow citizens. Mark Levin vociferously intones not to let my guard down; he says the Left will grow only more ascerbic. I will not. Still, the Blue people who are my neighbors are appreciated and endeared. I will not spit on them, even if their sentiments are bitter. I'm going to stand firm! We won!

When my neighbors inevitably begin to espouse their bitterness and lift up (the elated) Hillary Clinton, I'm going to smile and shake my head. If they persist, I'll say, "Bring it on!"

And Bring-it-on we will. We have no choice. None at all. Michael Moore isn't going away (he earned a lot of money in this cycle).

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?